I called Michael and Sons in Raleigh about an air conditioning unit that was out.The repair guy quoted me $3200 to repair it, but said that it wasn't made anymore and they would strongly recommend against it.

Then they sent out a salesperson who gave me quotes ranging from $5,800k to almost $12k for a new 3 ton unit to cool (only) 1500 sq ft of space. I called someone else, and they quoted me $1200 to replace a compressor - easy fix.

Really disappointed that there was such a ridiculous gap.I am generally not a complaint writer, but I want to put an awareness out there that I did not feel at all comfortable with this company.

Review about: Michael And Sons Repair.

Had an Experience with Michael And Sons?

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #771835

Michael and Sons in Raleigh, NC is all about taking your money quickly.They come to your home right away, give you an "estimate" in writing right away.

In the end, you will end up paying way more and a lot of money. They'll keep finding things that need to be done, and everything has a flat fee. It is ridiculous. DO NOT RUSH AND GO WITH THIS COMPANY.

SHOP AROUND.

I MADE THE MISTAKE OF GOING WITH THEM.THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #771829

DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY.THEY ARE AFTER YOUR MONEY.

THEIR SERVICE IS VERY POOR.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #771828

You were smart to call another company. This company in Raleigh, NC should be investigated by the government. They are thieves!