Henrico, Virginia

I want to say that I have had enough of all the problems with this company and now I'm going to get a lawyer if I don't get a call back from the president not a supervisor.We purchased a brand new system on January 13th, that was a new furnace and a/c unit.

We have had problems where the system hasn't worked. Well once again today the furnace went out and it leaked and ruined my walls. My house has never had a leak. I'm really mad now and tomorrow I'm gonna do something about this company.

They have taken my money and ruined my house. Below are some of the pictures that the lawyer will see.

I only want the president to call me at 804 337 6580.Anyone else I will quickly end the conversation and not talk to them

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Michael And Sons?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Emergency Plumbing? First American Home Warranty "called warranty company on thursday 7:30 am. stated that there was a plumbing leak and it was in the wall. called again on friday, 9:30am. made the same statement and..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more