Review about Michael And Sons Furnace Repair Service from Henrico, Virginia
I want to say that I have had enough of all the problems with this company and now I'm going to get a lawyer if I don't get a call back from the president not a supervisor.We purchased a brand new system on January 13th, that was a new furnace and a/c unit.
We have had problems where the system hasn't worked. Well once again today the furnace went out and it leaked and ruined my walls. My house has never had a leak. I'm really mad now and tomorrow I'm gonna do something about this company.
They have taken my money and ruined my house. Below are some of the pictures that the lawyer will see.
I only want the president to call me at 804 337 6580.Anyone else I will quickly end the conversation and not talk to them
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Michael And Sons Furnace Repair Service
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."