I want to say that I have had enough of all the problems with this company and now I'm going to get a lawyer if I don't get a call back from the president not a supervisor.We purchased a brand new system on January 13th, that was a new furnace and a/c unit.

We have had problems where the system hasn't worked. Well once again today the furnace went out and it leaked and ruined my walls. My house has never had a leak. I'm really mad now and tomorrow I'm gonna do something about this company.

They have taken my money and ruined my house. Below are some of the pictures that the lawyer will see.

I only want the president to call me at 804 337 6580.Anyone else I will quickly end the conversation and not talk to them

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of michael and sons furnace repair service. Michael And Sons needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michael and sons furnace repair service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Michael And Sons.

Had an Experience with Michael And Sons?

Comments